- Modular design (3-step expendability up to maximally 4,0 kWp)
- Transparent design (no blight of landscapes)
- Additional use as advertising medium due to slow rotation
- No costly outer fixture due to an inner “endoskeleton”
- Virtually silent operation (less than 15 dB at each speed – silently used wind power
- Maintenance-free operation over years because of weather-proof materials
With its special wind vane design, EURO SuperSilent widely balanced a lower efficiency of vertical wind turbines (q < 0,15) compared to horizontal wind turbines (0,3 < q < 0,5) as occasionally mentioned in published comparisons between wind turbines (efficiency q > 0.4).