What is SuSi
The small wind unit SuSi is also a mobile “isolated solution”.
It can be installed as a seasonal electric power station for a few weeks or months. It can serve as an electricity supplier and can be dismantled again outside touristic seasons, so that it can be otherwise used and installed.
Due to its modular design, SuSi can be assembled and disassembled for further transport in only one day. In this respect, the modularity of the system has the advantage to be used in a seasonal operation.
We mounted a SuSi S4M mobil for testing and demonstration purposes on a car trailer to be able to transport and use this SuSi at any location if required:
Because the VKWA SuSi does not necessarily need to feed electricity into the public electricity grid, it is designed to store autarkic produced electricity into batteries and also serves as net independent power source.
- Modular design (3-step expendability up to maximally 4,0 kWp)
- Transparent design (no blight of landscapes)
- Additional use as advertising medium due to slow rotation
- No costly outer fixture due to an inner “endoskeleton”
- Virtually silent operation (less than 15 dB at each speed – silently used wind power
- Maintenance-free operation over years because of weather-proof materials
With its special wind vane design, EURO SuperSilent widely balanced a lower efficiency of vertical wind turbines (q < 0,15) compared to horizontal wind turbines (0,3 < q < 0,5) as occasionally mentioned in published comparisons between wind turbines (efficiency q > 0.4).